George W. "Dubya" Bush Quotes(I used to have Dan Quayle quotes, but that's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel or beating up the disabled.)
- "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
- -- Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
- "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
- -- Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
- "There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead."
- -- May 11, 2001
- "It would be helpful if we opened up ANWR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge). I think it's a mistake not to. And I would urge you all to travel up there and take a look at it, and you can make the determination as to how beautiful that country is."
- -- White House Press conference, March 29, 2001